App My State ATDW data access terms and conditions
Applicants wishing to obtain access to the ATDW - Tourism Victoria data set for the purposes of the "App My State" competition must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- No content/data is to form part of an ongoing database including marketing databases.
- No secondary distribution of content/data i.e. not to be passed on to a third party.
- Use of the content/data after the end of the competition is not permitted. All content must be removed from any public website and/or application at the end of the competition period.
- No commercial use of the content/data is permitted without written agreement.
- The content/data remains the property of ATDW and Tourism Victoria.
- All documentation supplied as part of this Competition is Confidential Information and not to be shared.
- No permission is provided to market or produce a database on Australian Tourism in competition with the database.
- Content/data will be made available only via the Australian Tourism Web Service.
- Competition entrants are required to refresh and update any information and content no less frequently than once a week.
- Basic support will be provided including an introduction briefing session, then email support to assist Competition entrants to understand how to use the service and the content.
- Content/data and documentation is only to be used for the purposes of the App My State Competition and for no other purpose.
- Competition entrants must comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and Spam Act 2003 (Commonwealth), and are not entitled to send unsolicited commercial electronic messages (as that term is defined in the Spam Act 2003) to any email address or phone number for any individual or business listed in the Database.
- No modifications are permitted without written permission to: modify, alter, adapt, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or amend the Database, the Information or any other content within the Database in any way other than for legitimate sorting by category.
- No permission is granted to present the logo of Tourism Victoria, ATDW and/or any shareholder of ATDW on a website, application or other form of communication.
- Unless otherwise granted Competition entrants are not permitted to present any information about Tourism Victoria, the business of ATDW and/or about any shareholder of ATDW on a website, application or in any other forms of communication.
- Tourism Victoria and ATDW do not represent nor warrant to the Licensee that the Database will provide any minimal level of performance.
- Access can be revoked at any point during the Competition at ATDW’s or Tourism Victoria's discretion.
- These terms and conditions are subject to
change without notice at our sole discretion. We will however endeavour to
notify you of any such amendments.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 02 March 2010 )