The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is a joint initiative of Tourism Australia and all Australian State and Territory Tourism Organisations and is a central content and distribution platform for the Australian tourism industry.
ATDW listings are an essential marketing tool for tourism businesses and events that:
- Increase your online exposure,
- Boost Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your own website,
- Drive traffic to your website.
ATDW listings are managed by you and can be updated as often as you like.
A big benefit of ATDW listings is they appear on many travel sites around Australia including Visit Victoria's official consumer site visitvictoria.com and many Regional Tourism Organisation websites. This is means you only have to enter your business details once, and your listing is displayed on many websites.
- Events and Not-For-Profit organisations can list for free.
- Businesses accredited through the Australia Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP), Museum Accreditation Program (MAP), EcoTourism Australia (EA), Australian Camps Association (ACA) and Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia Program (CRVA) pay $100 per year.
- A Standard Business Listing is $250 per year.
A new website to manage ATDW Listings is coming soon.
- Fact Sheet - promote your business or event with an ATDW listing
- Fact Sheet - how to create an ATDW listing
- Fact Sheet - tips to get the most from your ATDW listing
- Fact Sheet - how to create an ATDW listing - coupon code
- Fact Sheet - how to renew an ATDW listing - coupon code
If you have any questions please contact ATDW Support at Visit Victoria on 1300 306 366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated 9th September 2016