Information about the transition to ATDW Online
Visit Victoria has moved to a new National platform to manage business and event listings. All existing visitvictoria.com business and event listings have been migrated to www.atdw-online.com.au
www.atdw-online.com.au is operated by the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW). All State Tourism Organisations in Australia have moved to this new website.
Visit Victoria will no longer refer to business and event listings as 'visitvictoria.com listings', instead these are 'ATDW listings'.
ATDW listings will continue to appear on www.visitvictoria.com and all other ATDW distributors such as Regional Tourism Organisation websites.
All existing listing fees will continue. If you receive a listing through a membership with your Regional Tourism Organisation this will continue.
NOTE: usernames from my.visitvictoria.com will no longer be used. The contact email you registered with my.visitvictoria.com will become your username for www.atdw-online.com.au . If your old password does not work please click the "Forgot password?" link to have a new password emailed to you.
How to review and update your listing on www.atdw-online.com.au .
Due to some changes to the structure of listings some information could not be migrated to www.atdw-online.com.au .
Fields that need to be reviewed and updated:
- Images are the most important part of a listing. Make sure your first image is your best as it captures attention on search results pages.
- The minimum image size has increased to 2048 x 1536 pixels so some existing images are too small and need to be replaced.
- Review your images and replace any small images. The system automatically resizes images so upload images in their original/biggest dimensions.
- Images can now be added to rooms.
- Description. The maximum word count has been reduced from 300 to 200 words.
- Disabled access.
- Rates / Entry Cost.
- Opening Hours.
- Event dates.
- Tour Types.
- Tour Route. Tours can now plot the actual route on a map.
- Tour departure dates and times.
- Internet Points. This is a new field. If you offer Free Wifi make sure this is completed as it is a popular feature consumers search for.
- Attractions can now load a map of your property as a pdf.
- Accommodation Booking Services. Please review and update your listing as the structure has changed.
- 'Restaurant' category is now 'Food and Drink' and there have been some changes to Food and Drink Types. All wineries, breweries, distilleries, cooking schools and food producers have been migrated into this category.
- Events category has two additional Event Types. 'Business' and 'Community' events can now create an ATDW listing.
If you have any questions please contact ATDW Support at Visit Victoria on 1300 306 366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated 9th September 2016